~ Read More About This Discover Hawaii Tour Before You Make Your Booking Online ~
Pearl Harbor and Oahu Circle Island Tour Combo departing Kauai
Pearl Harbor Ticket with Oahu Circle Island Tour combo departing Kauai
About Your Tour
This Pearl Harbor Passport departs from Kauai. Your full-day tour begins with a visit to Pearl Harbor, highlighted by the USS Arizona Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Learn the history of Pearl Harbor from your expert tour guide and take in the peaceful harbor that was tragically attacked on December 7, 1941.
Circle the island with your guide, taking in the beauty of Oahu throughout your tour. Travel from the famous Oahu’s North Shore Surfing Beaches to the lush rainforests of the Ko`olau Mountains, and visit the Scenic South Shore of the island. The diverse scenery is just part of what makes Oahu, a paradise!
Your Circle Island Tour with Pearl Harbor is the perfect way discover Oahu. Join us on this fun-filled sightseeing excursion today
All you have to do is select your tour date and reserve your seats. We take care of everything else. But seats on our inter-island tours fill up very quickly and well in advance. Be sure to book your tour today.
Tour Tips & Details
Departure & Return Times:
Depart: 7:00 am * | Return: 8:00 pm *
*All Tour Times Approximate
- Round- trip inter- island airfare
- All admission and tickets
- Round Trip Oahu Transportation and Tour
- *No host lunch stop (meal not included). You will be able to choose from:
- Chicken & Pork Rib Plate w/ Rice
- Fresh Island Catch w/ Rice
- Vegetarian Wrap w/ Avocado & Tomato
- Check-in at Lihue Airport 1-hour prior to departure flight
- Passport or U.S. Government Issue ID Required for Airline boarding
- No bags of any type allowed at Pearl Harbor Visitors Center. Bags must be checked at Pearl Harbor entrance for $5.00 per bag
- We recommend sunscreen, hat, & sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Don’t forget your camera!
We cannot be held responsible for and cannot extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. Access to the Arizona Memorial is first-come first-served, We cannot guarantee admission and cannot issue refunds if access to any tour stop is denied for any reason.
This tour involves inter-island flights, we are required by Federal law to provide the Transportation Security Administration the full names, date of birth and gender of all passengers. U.S. citizens must present a current government issued pictured ID and international visitors are required to have a valid passport. Regrettably, we are unable to refund any portion of the tour due to non-compliance of these federal regulations. For more information on what is required to fly within the United States, please visit the following website. http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm