Your first stop at Pearl Harbor is the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Be sure to arrive early in the morning to collect your free Arizona Memorial tickets. Book your Pearl Harbor tours now!
Pearl Harbor Memorial Tickets & Tours
Hawaii has so much to offer: pleasant weather, stunning beaches, and the historic Pearl Harbor. Every year, more than 8.3 million people visit Hawaii. The most visited site is USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor with over 1.8 million visitors per year. Hawaii tour is incomplete without visiting Pearl Harbor.
We offer free entrance to Pearl Harbor and free tickets to the Arizona Memorial. Other paid activities and tours are also available. Here is what you should know about Pearl Harbor tickets and tour.
Tickets in Advance
We provide an option to book your Arizona Memorial tickets in advance online at www.pearlharboroahu.com or by calling 1-808-739-7910
Keep in Mind
You can only book tickets in advance during two periods:
- Within 2 months of your probable day
- 24 hours before the next-day tickets
- No refunds on the $1.50 “convenience fee” for online tickets and a maximum purchase of 12 tickets.
- Arizona Memorial opens at 7 a.m
- Pearl Harbor releases 1,300 free walk-in tickets to Arizona Memorial every day
- The entry is on a first come first serve basis
Visit Pearl Harbor at around 6 a.m., so that you get the free Pearl Harbor tickets. You have to wait in a queue, enter Pearl Harbor’s main entrance, and go straight ahead to the ticket desks. Your ticket will have an assigned time, and wait at the designated area 15 minutes prior to your time.
We offer best Pearl Harbor tours and our experienced guides are always available to make your tour a memorable one.
Arizona Memorial Tours
It is free to visit, provided you get admission tickets. Enjoy a 23-minute documentary on Pearl Harbor attacks, a Navy shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial, and the memorial itself.
There are four key ways to get to Pearl Harbor:
- Taxi / Uber / Lift
- Public Bus
- Book a third party tour
Drive, Taxi, Uber & Bus
- It takes almost half an hour from Waikiki.
- Uber is somewhat cheaper as the taxis are around $40 each way
- Take bus 42 from Waikiki for $5.50 ($2.50 for kids), and it takes about an hour to reach destination
Oahu Island Tours
If you’re staying in Waikiki and you also want to get to Pearl Harbor, all you have to do is book a Pearl Harbor + Island Tour package with a tour operator.
Pearl Harbor Tours From Other Islands
We provide an option to book Pearl Harbor tours with airport transportation from Maui, Kauai and the Big Island.
- Reach early
- Don’t get anything much bigger than a wallet
- Drop bigger items hidden in your car or on the tour bus
You can only bring bottled water into the theater as well as to the Arizona Memorial.
Do not bring anything bigger than a wallet. In case you have larger items then you can store them in lockers for $4.