Have you ever dreamed of visiting the exotic islands of Polynesia but didn’t have the time or money to travel to each one? If so, you’re in luck!
There is a place where you can experience the best of Polynesia in one day, and it’s right here in Oahu!
It’s called the Polynesian Cultural Center, and it’s Oahu’s top attraction.
Here’s how you can get the best experience at this cultural center all in one day.
Book your tickets to the Polynesian Cultural Tour
Before you head off on your Polynesian adventure, be sure to get your tickets all sorted out.
The Polynesian Cultural Center has you covered with a bunch of different packages and options to choose from, so you can find exactly what you’re looking for. Here are a few options you can explore:
Super Ambassador Lūʻau Package
This is the ultimate VIP experience that includes a personal tour guide, reserved seating at all shows and activities, a canoe ride, a backstage tour, a prime rib buffet dinner, and souvenirs.
Aliʻi Lūʻau Package
With this package, you can get admission to all villages and exhibits, a canoe pageant, an authentic Hawaiian luau with entertainment, and reserved seating at the evening show.
Gateway Buffet Package
This package is budget-friendly and includes a buffet dinner with international cuisine and general seating at the evening show.
Here’s some good news!
You can save 10% on select packages when you book at least ten days in advance.
Explore the villages
The villages are the main attraction at the Polynesian Cultural Center!
Every village has its unique features and activities that really showcase the culture and history of its nation. There are so many amazing things you can learn in the Pacific Islands:
- In Samoa, you can discover the art of making fire by rubbing sticks together.
- Fiji is the perfect place to master the skill of weaving beautiful baskets.
- In Hawaii, you can immerse yourself in the enchanting world of hula dancing.
- If you’re in Aotearoa, you can even learn the ancient technique of spear-throwing.
- And remember Tonga, where you can learn the art of cracking open a coconut.
- In Tahiti, you can embrace your creativity by making stunning flower crowns.
Feel free to take your time exploring each village, but make sure you take advantage of the amazing canoe pageants. They are a pretty colorful spectacle!
Enjoy a Delicious Luau Feast
Once you’re done exploring the villages, you should definitely check out the luau. It’s a perfect place to unwind and have a good time!
There is an amazing event lined up for you—a feast of traditional Hawaiian food and entertainment. It kicks off at 5:00 p.m. Here are some of the dishes you can try out:
- Calamansi glaze (gluten-free)
- Huli Chicken
- Lomi lomi salmon, which is a salad of raw fish, tomatoes, and onions
- Imu Pua’a Pork (gluten-free)
- Teriyaki brisket is grilled chicken with a sweet and savory sauce.
- Kalua Pork.
- Pan-seared local fresh fish with olea calamansi glaze (gluten-free)
- You can also enjoy tropical drinks such as pineapple juice, guava juice, and mai tais.
- Moa with Opu (Chicken and Squash, Gluten-Free)
- Whole steamed Kona kanpachi in ti leaves
Witness the spectacular evening show “Hā: Breath of Life.”
This is the grand finale of your Polynesian Cultural Center tour. It’s called “Hā: Breath of Life,” and it’s a spectacular show that tells the story of Mana, a young Polynesian boy who journeys through life with his family and friends.
The show features over 100 performers, stunning costumes, special effects, live music, and fire dancing. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. and lasts for 90 minutes.
Experience the best of the Polynesian Cultural Center Tours With Us.
The Polynesian Cultural Center is a place where you can have fun and learn something new at the same time.
Note that the Polynesian Cultural Center opens up at 12:30 p.m. and closes at 9:30 p.m. You’ll need at least 6 hours to see and do everything.
To avoid missing out on any attractions, it’s best to arrive early and plan your itinerary ahead of time.
Join us today at Pearl Harbor and create memories at the Polynesian Cultural Center tour that’ll last a lifetime!