It is often said that a trip to Hawaii is incomplete if you don’t visit Pearl Harbor. This statement holds very true because of the crucial place Pearl Harbor occupies in not just history of America but in the hearts of the people. There are many travel companies that can help you arrange a trip to Pearl Harbor but PearlHarborOahu.com ranks the best among them. You can choose from a number of official Pearl Harbor tour packages. Be it tours departing from Oahu, Maui, Big Island or Kauai, you can visit Pearl Harbor and pay your respects to the soldiers who fought for their country during the fateful day of December 7, 1941, when Japanese Forces attacked U.S. Military Base.
It is possible to visit Pearl Harbor in a day while also seeing the other important historic sites as well. You will get the assistance of skilled tour guides, air-conditioned transport that will pick you up from the hotel or the airport.
Official Pearl Harbor Tour Description:
The tour guide will come to pick you up from the airport or the hotel. Your first stop is going to be at the Pearl Harbor Visitors’ Center of World War Two Valor. You will get the chance to see the Pearl Harbor program including a stirring a 23-minute film about the December 7th attack. After this, you will ride a Navy-operated shuttle boat and visit the USS Arizona Memorial where 1177 crew members lost their lives during that fateful day. You can spend time remembering the soldiers whose names are carved in stone at the USS Arizona Memorial. You can also see the “black tears of the Arizona” which is actually the oil that after 70 years still leaks from the hull of USS Arizona.
After the Arizona Memorial, you will go to visit various other significant places at Pearl Harbor such as the USS Missouri, which is also known as the “Mighty Mo”. It is on the deck of this battleship that the Empire of Japan surrendered to the U.S, an act which had ended the World War II.
After this, you will go to see the USS Bowfin Submarine. You can get the chance to see the decks below in order to understand and feel the way those brave submariners must have felt when they were confined there at the time of the attack.
Your guide will then take you to the other Pearl Harbor places such as the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and the USS Oklahoma Memorial as well. By the end of the tour, the skilled tour guide will narrate the stories as you are driven across the historical district of Honolulu and Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
Pearl Harbor is a top the itinerary of every tourist in Hawaii because it is here one can experience the emotions and bravery of the soldiers who fought for the protection of their homeland. With the help of expert guides, you will get the chance to witness not just the history but also various other things such as the Polynesian Cultural Center, see the celebrated Honolulu City Tour, Aloha Stadium Swap Meet, the greenery of Dole Plantation, Battleships of WWII at Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial. You will be able to save a considerable amount of your time by booking our Pearl Harbor tours package as they will look after everything you need whether it is obtaining tickets, admission or transportation. You can make maximum use of this time to visit the museums, memorials, and exhibits of the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center!
Pearl Harbor Tour Highlights:
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Visit USS Arizona Memorial
- Board the Navy Boat to the Memorial
- Historic World War II Narration
- Witness the “black tears of the Arizona”
- Tour Oahu’s Pacific Historic Park
- Official Film with Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack
- World War II Museums & Informative Exhibits display
- Visit the gift shop for souvenirs, books and WWII Memorabilia
- View Battleship Row & Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the USA Pacific Fleet
- See various USA Navy vessels which will also involve seeing destroyers and carriers.
- Honolulu City Tour
- Lunch is also provided in some of the tour packages.
- Iolani Palace and Kawaiahao Church
- AliIolani Hale and Hawaii State Capitol
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue
- Get a government-issued ID
- Restricted entry of any type of concealable bags
- Storage is available at Pearl Harbor at minimum cost
- Make sure that you wear comfortable clothes but wear according to what is appropriate for a memorial. You cannot come in a swimsuit as shirts and shoes are necessary on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Wear comfortable shoes